Qashmal Abrar

03.00

Helloo, 

Let me introduce you, my name is Muhammad Qashmal Abrar, 

but just call me Abrar. 
I currently studying in Prasetiya Mulya University, in a marketing major.
actually, I begin to write in this blog because its my task project LOL


In this blog, I will post everything about travelling!! yes, whether it is a personal experience or not. 
But I wish most of the content will be my personal experience :D
"Rencanain Aja Dulu!" Means just plan everything that you want to do, because maybe today is not the right time, but tomorrow will be.

Okay, I hope it will be continued and not just for a "task" only, but also for my sharing and thought

and....
Here's my snap!






Any recommendation or comment?
Please feel free send me to: m.qashmal@gmail.com


Travel while you’re young and able. Don’t worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is more far valuable than money will ever be.
Lets find some beautiful place to get lost :)



Warmth regards, 
Abrar

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe